Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Highlighting something wonderful! By Sandy McAlister, Broker/ Owner 

I was lucky enough last week to see this fine lady speak, Connie Podesta at Brian Buffini's Mastermind Summit in San Diego. Mastermind is a super conference meant for Realtors, related vendors and their families. Connie was uplifting and just plain funny and made us all laugh. Below is a favorite quote by her and I highly recommend her book , " Life would be easy, if it weren't for other people." Give it a read!

I am choosing to be more creative, more passionate, more productive, and more confident
than ever before. Why? Because I have no other choice if I want to succeed. And, believe
me, success is not an option for me; and hopefully, not for you either. Ready to tackle the
world? Then start with a change and a choice. Change any attitudes and behaviors that may
get in your way and sabotage your success. And choose to forge ahead with spirit,
determination and a lot of love along the way
.
Connie Podesta

No comments:

Post a Comment