Monday, April 13, 2020

Virtual Zoom Meeting

Hi there,

My cell phone quit over the weekend and I have ordered a new one online so should be up and running by the end of the week. It will be the same number. During the day you can reach me at the office and then Dean's cell at night. ( Although he says he will charge me rent...) Technology is great until it malfunctions!

Our zoom meetings have been wonderful! Thanks again to Kesha and Patty for all their work. I do have the zoom account and we can meet personally on that anytime. It is still easier to meet face to face and I am here when you need me! We just have to set up time for me to set that up. 

A quote from one of my former teachers:

" More than ever...we are in the business of communication, understanding and talking to people." Mike Ferry

Be well, be safe and be kind, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment